Schiller International University invites you to learn about all our institution has to offer. For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skill acquisition with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guarantees to students gain not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our four international campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally, all students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with real-life experiences that turn them into truly holistic, well-rounded profiles.WHY to study this Executive Master's Degree in Business Administration?
MBA graduates are desirable in today’s market. As the current marketplace evolves and becomes more complex, many employers are choosing to balance their need to retain good employees with their need to acquire candidates with advanced- level knowledge and skills in managerial positions. Pursuing an Executive MBA degree will open up doors of opportunities and provide the necessary leverage for corporate advancement
Students obtaining their Executive MBA with Schiller International University will, with a flexible study plan, expand their business knowledge and leadership abilities through coursework concentrating on the various aspects of business operations and management.WHAT am I going to learn?
Graduates of the SIU Executive Master in Business Administration will be able to:
HOW am I going to learn?
- Drive and foster change and innovation
- Acquire a honed sense of ethical standards, law, and lines of service
- Execute critical thinking and well-developed analytical and decision-making skills
- Refine management leadership skills
- Employ advanced use of information technology
- Develop highly effective communication skills
Start your master's degree at any month during the course and choose between in-person and/or online. Designed to focus student attention and efforts, we structure our study plan with one course per month, capping our classes at a reduced number of students and providing them with holistic learning tools such as:
With WHOM am I going to learn?
- Interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of referred active professionals
- Educational technology
- International immersion
- Professional challenges with real organizations
- Top industry lecturers
- Academic & career advising
- Multicultural and diverse learning environment while developing a strong international professional network
WHERE will I study?
- Classmates: An inclusive environment comprised of varied profiles from all over the world that will make you feel 100% integrated
- Faculty: Referred active professional, sharing in an interactive and proactive way the most updated knowledge from all areas
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU faculty figures support students in reaching their personal career objectives from day one
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni ready to share and help students during their personal and professional development
This degree is offered at our Tampa International Campus (in-person format) and also through our Online Campus (hybrid or full-online).