Schiller International University invites you to learn about all our institution has to offer. For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skills acquisitions with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guaranteed to all our students not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our 4 International Campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Addittionaly all are students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with truly life experiences that turn them in truly holistic profiles.WHY to study this Bachelor's Degree in Digital Business?
Gain practical digital skills to thoroughly prepare yourself for a career in the digital world.
The Bachelor of Science in Digital Business is the perfect starting point for undergraduate students focused on the new reality of business. With a specific learning-by-doing digital training developed together with ISDI (international leading Digital Transformation School), students gain practical digital skills to thoroughly prepare themselves for a career in the digital world. The program’s holistic business approach integrates all aspects of digital business and real-world applications including technology, search, e-commerce, data analytics, and innovation. The program also incorporates business fundamentals such as marketing, finance, accounting and operations, as well as covering soft skills including communication, teamwork, adaptability and leadership. WHAT am I going to learn?
Graduates of the Bachelor's Degree in Digital Business program will be able to:
HOW am I going to learn?
- Leverage business technology for a competitive advantage
- Develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Analyze and monitor digital business metrics
- Work under agile methodologies
- Integrate and work efficiently in teams and lead projects in digital environments
- Create a product or service and take it from concept to design to market launch
- Launch a real e-commerce project
- Perform with cultural agility by living international experience in different countries and by being part of a 100% diverse community
You can modulate learning speed while discovering specific areas of interest. You can start your degree at any month during the course. Designed to focus student attention and efforts, we structure our study plan with one course per month, capping our classes at a reduced number of students and providing them with holistic learning tools such as:
With WHOM am I going to learn?
- Interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of referred active professionals
- Educational technology
- International immersions
- Professional challenges with real organizations
- Top industry lecturers
- Academic & career advising
WHERE will I study?
- Classmates: An inclusive environment comprised of varied profiles from all over the world that will make you feel 100% integrated
- Faculty: Referred active professional that share updated knowledge from all areas in an interactive and proactive way
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU faculty figures support students in reaching their personal career objectives from day one
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni ready to share and help students during their personal and professional development
The first two years of the program consist of General Education courses and can be completed at our Madrid, Paris and Heidelberg International Campuses (in-person format). The final two years focus on Digital Business Concentration and courses must be completed on Madrid campus. SIU allows students to transfer between campuses without loss of credits in order to complete your training with diverse multicultural life experiences to promote not only remarkable professional capabilities but also strong humanistic values.