Schiller International University invites you to learn about all our institution has to offer. For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skill acquisition with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guarantees to students gain not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our four international campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally, all students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with real-life experiences that turn them into truly holistic, well-rounded profiles.WHY to study this Bachelor's Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management?
Become a true change leader and help to shape and build the future of Hospitality and Tourism.There is no doubt that COVID-19 has completely changed the tourism industry. The pandemic has directly impacted fundamental aspects as travel, leisure and mobility. It will force hospitality businesses to perform a complex transformational challenge in order to build a solid and renewed post-pandemic future. This process requires a global rethinking of every single business aspect, from operational to experiential. Companies will need to incorporate strong social aspects such as the entry into the digital age, changes in consumer habits, sustainability and reinforced international perspectives. WHAT am I going to learn?
Graduates of the Bachelor's Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management will be able to:
HOW am I going to learn?
- Apply knowledge, skills and experience through individual and team-based activities within a multicultural environment
- Supervise key areas of hotel operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of management in the tourism industry
- Successfully face the digital impact and new customer habits in this area
- Demonstrate critical thinking, writing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Exhibit awareness and knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Perform with cultural agility by living an international experience in different countries and by being part of a 100% diverse community
Modulate learning speed while discovering specific areas of interest. You can start your degree at any month during the course. Designed to focus student attention and efforts, we structure our study plan with one course per month, capping our classes at a reduced number and provide them with holistic learning tools such as:
With WHOM am I going to learn?
- Interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of referred active professionals
- Educational technology
- International immersion
- Professional challenges with real organizations
- Top industry lecturers
- Academic & career advising
WHERE will I study?
- Classmates: An inclusive environment comprised of varied profiles from all over the world that will make you feel 100% integrated
- Faculty: Referred active professional, sharing in an interactive and proactive way the most updated knowledge from all areas
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU faculty figures support students in reaching their personal career objectives from day one
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni ready to share and help students during their personal and professional development
This degree is offered at our Madrid International Campus (in-person format).