Schiller International University invites you to learn about all our institution has to offer. For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skill acquisition with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guarantees to students gain not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our four international campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally, all students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with real-life experiences that turn them into truly holistic, well-rounded profiles.WHY to study this Bachelor's Degree in International Economics?
Become an expert in economic theory and policy and build your career in international finance, government, or business by creating friendly relationships between nations.
Friendly relations between nations often rely on solid trade relationships. This can only be done by acquiring and executing sharp international finance, collaborative government relations and efficient businesses. To reach this goal, the SIU Bachelor of Arts in International Economy provides students with the best technical knowledge, practical research and analytical skills in economic theory and policy. Students learn how to examine the insights of economics from both the individual and firm perspective at a national and international level. Students focus on the impact and role of international economic relations and on maintaining an internationally comparative perspective. With various major courses in international business administration, international relations, and political science, students can decide whether to complete their degree with a focus on careers in economic or political-economic analysis within the international worlds of business, finance, and government, or continue on to graduate studies in economics, business, international relations or law.WHAT am I going to learn?
Graduates of the Bachelor's Degree in International Economics will be able to:
HOW am I going to learn?
- Assess business data and interpret information consistently with economic trends
- Understand how decision-makers allocate scarce resources to achieve economic efficiency
- Apply economic tools to analyze decisions made by consumers, firms, and policy-makers
- Integrate economic models to analyze the impact of various fiscal, monetary, and trade policies on a nation’s economy
- Perform with cultural agility by living international experience in different countries and by being part of a 100% diverse community
Modulate learning speed while discovering specific areas of interest. You can start your degree at any month during the course and choose between in-person and/or online. Designed to focus student attention and efforts, we structure our study plan with one course per month, capping our classes at a reduced number and provide them with holistic learning tools such as:
With WHOM am I going to Learn?
- Interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of referred active professionals
- Educational technology
- International immersion
- Professional challenges with real organizations
- Top industry lecturers
- Academic & career advising
WHERE will I study?
- Classmates: An inclusive environment comprised of varied profiles from all over the world that will make you feel 100% integrated
- Faculty: Referred active professional, sharing in an interactive and proactive way the most updated knowledge from all areas
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU faculty figures support students in reaching their personal career objectives from day one
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni ready to share and help students during their personal and professional development
This degree is offered at our Madrid and Heidelberg International Campuses (in-person format). SIU allows students to transfer between campuses without loss of credits in order to complete their training with diverse multicultural life experiences to promotes not only remarkable professional capabilities but also strong humanistic values.