Schiller International University invites you to learn about all our institution has to offer. For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skill acquisition with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guarantees to students gain not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our four international campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally, all students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with real-life experiences that turn them into truly holistic, well-rounded profiles.WHY to study this Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science?
This program prepares students to be strong communicators within an international context, analytical and critical thinkers with solid mathematical, computing, and data analysis knowledge and decision-making and problem-solving skills, and socially responsible with a clear focus on sustainability. The computer science degree opens up doors to professions such as software development, programming, computer systems design, media applications, data science, internet of things, and artificial intelligence, among others. It is also a gateway to further studies within technology, including Computer Software, Media Applications, Data Analytics, Data Science, or Management of Information and Technology.WHAT am I going to learn?
Graduates of the Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science will be able to:
HOW am I going to learn?
- Analyze a problem and identify and apply computer science theory and software development to produce business solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to improve efficience.
- Communicate effectively with other business areas and lead Data project applied to all organization areas.
- Recognize the social, legal, ethical, and cultural issues inherent in computing and efficiently apply them in Computer Projects.
- Become a truly international profile perform with cultural agility by living international experience in different countries
Modulate learning speed while discovering specific areas of interest. You can start your degree at any month during the course and choose between in-person and/or online. Designed to focus student attention and efforts, we structure our study plan with one course per month, capping our classes at a reduced number and provide them with holistic learning tools such as:
With WHOM am I going to learn?
- Interactive lessons
- Expert faculty comprised of referred active professionals
- Educational technology
- International immersion
- Professional challenges with real organizations
- Top industry lecturers
- Academic & career advising
WHERE will I study?
- Classmates: An inclusive environment comprised of varied profiles from all over the world that will make you feel 100% integrated
- Faculty: Referred active professional, sharing in an interactive and proactive way the most updated knowledge from all areas
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU faculty figures support students in reaching their personal career objectives from day one
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni ready to share and help students during their personal and professional development
Perform this program among our Madrid, Paris, and Heidelberg International Campuses (in-person and hybrid format). Students can transfer among our campuses without loss of credits to acquire multicultural agility and build a truly international profile.